Sunday, July 7, 2013

Ready, Set, Blog!

     Hey Y'all!  I have seen quite a few teacher blogs out there, and I thought I'd give it a try.  My goal is to provide a place for students, parents, and fellow teachers to check out some of the cool and exciting things that are happening in Room 304.  I hope to post once a week, but I will make no promises on this front! 

     This afternoon, I decided on my classroom theme for the 2013-14 school year.  It's going to be . . . Rockinn' In 3rd Grade!  I'm gathering ideas now for decorating, and I've started a board on Pinterest to help me keep things organized.  I can't wait to get started!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melanie! I'm also a SC blogger! I'm your newest follower and also new to the blogging world! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Find out more about it on my blog: itsacorething.blogspot.com! Thanks!

    McEachern
    It's a Core Thing

    ReplyDelete